Undergraduate Study
Abroad Program

US Federal Aid

We can assist U.S. students with filing paperwork to transfer the financial aid which they are currently receiving at their home institutions to cover tuition costs at The Siena Art Institute.   This can include Federal Loans such as Unsubsidized and Subsidized Federal Stafford and Plus Loans.   You do not need to re-apply for these loans, since it is possible for your current financial aid package from your home institution to be transfered to your tuition costs at the Siena Art Institute.   

Make sure to check with the Financial Aid office of your home institution to ensure that you abide by your university's protocol for transferring your current financial aid to your semester at The Siena Art Institute, since the logistics of this process vary by institution.

We understand that financial aid paperwork can be confusing at times.  Feel free to contact us if we can assist you in any way.  

Sart life