Studio/Casa Residency Program

Studio/Casa Residency Visas

  • If you are a US citizen, you do not need a visa to study or travel in Italy for less than 90 days. If you plan to be in Italy for longer than 90 days, you will need to obtain a visa from your Italian Consulate.
  • If you are from a country other than the US, please refer to your local consulate for information about whether or not you would need a visa for your time in Siena. If you are offered a residency at the Siena Art Institute and require a visa to enter Italy from your country of residence, we would be happy to provide a letter or similar form of documentation of your upcoming residency to be used in your visa application proces

Sart life