Admission to our post-baccalaureate program is based on a holistic appraisal of your entire application packet (see below for application packet requirements.) Since post-baccalaureate students are at different points in their professional and artistic development, the various application components will be considered in total. The most important elements of your application are your portfolio and your artist’s statement, since these give us the best understanding of your artistic practice, so please take the time to thoughtfully assemble these materials.
All application materials must be received within the deadline stated for each program:
Deadlines are Nov 1 for the Spring and April 30 for the Fall semester.
Our "Post-Bacc Program Application" can be completed online at this link:
For technical assistance on your online application, please by email email@example.com.
Your online application includes:
- $55 Application fee
- Student Applicant General Information Form
- Artistic Statement
- Elective Course Selection
- Italian Language Information
- Housing Form
- Portfolio of 10 works
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from 1 or more people who know you well (Recommenders should be someone who is very familiar with your artistic practice and/or your engagement with social outreach activities. This could be a former teacher, supervisor, or mentor.)
In addition to your online application, applicants must also send the following forms: (sent by email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post):
- 1 official copy of your University Transcript from your undergraduate institution.
- Health Form from your Doctor
Optional additional application materials: (sent via email to : email@example.com)
- 1 copy of your CV (optional)
- Financial Statement (if you wish to apply for a Siena Art Institute scholarship
International applicants must make sure that all application materials are in either English or Italian. Letters of Recommendation, Transcripts, etc that are in another language must be sent in the original language along with a copy translated into either English or Italian.
Make sure that all of your application materials are all clearly labeled with your name, to help us identify them during our review of applications.